NSC Campus Closed for Winter Break
North Seattle College will be closed for winter break from Saturday, Dec. 19 through Sunday, Dec. 27. Employees will be away from their phones and email during this time.
Student Services is virtually open now to assist you with registration and preparation for winter quarter, and our virtual offices will re-open Monday, Dec. 28 through Thursday, Dec. 31. Winter quarter starts on Monday, January 4, 2021.
For the latest NSC student news and information, please check the weekly bulletin in Canvas. The bulletin is posted every Monday.
Here are links to frequently used student support resources:
- Student Services:
Advising, Admissions & Registration, Counseling, Disability Services, Financial Aid, Testing, Tutoring and other Student Services staff.
- Emergency Resources and Funding
- Cashier's Office
- Equity and Welcome Center
- North Seattle College Bookstore online ordering
- Student Life
- Tutoring through the Student Learning Center
- Technology Assistance for online classes
- Workforce Education funding
Good luck on finals and best wishes for a happy and healthy winter break!