International Expo on November 14 kicks off the week-long celebration
Congratulations to North Seattle Community College’s Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) students, who recently received recognition for their chapter’s 5 Star development plan and college project. Alpha Epsilon Omega is the College’s chapter of Phi Theta Kappa (PTK), the largest honor society in American higher education, with approximately 125,000 students inducted annually.
Each year, the League for Innovation holds a national literary contest for community college students. The first round takes place at the district level and first place winners go on to compete against students across the country in four categories – one-act play, poetry, personal essay and short story. Four NSCC students have been named winners of the district level contest in Seattle.
The Pharmacy Technician program recently learned that the Washington State Association of Pharmacy Technicians (WSAPT) has approved the formation of a chapter of the American Association of Pharmacy Technicians (AAPT) at NSCC. The AAPT works to expand the role of pharmacy technicians and to influence decisions which affect changes at all levels of the profession. Congratulations to program coordinator Uyen Thorstensen and the students who took the initiative to form a chapter.
- Art News
- Building Community
- Cashiering Display
- Continuing Education
- Diversity Advisory Committee
- Education Fund
- Recent updates to Chrome may cause issues with Canvas courses
- North e-Learning Support Center wishes you and your family a peaceful and inspiriting break!
- Is your Spring 2013 class using our new LMS: canvas?
- Canvas an exciting new Learning Management System “LMS”
- Spring is coming – e-Learning courses will fit into your busy schedule
- Facilities Operations
- Financial Aid
- Inside North
- International Programs
- IT Services
- IT Services Security Alerts
- Lead Stories
- OCEE Display
- Need Training? OCE&E Resource Area Staff Can Connect You With Programs and Funding
- ORCA LIFT Cards Available Here - discounted transit cards for low-income individuals
- Health Insurance Application Assistance is Available in the OCE&E (this building)
- Seattle Goodwill can help you go to college! Enroll now for Community College 101
- Need help paying tuition? Go to StartNextQuarter.org!
- Public Screensaver
- SAC Display Main
- SAC News and Events
- Staff Screensaver
- Student Activities
- Student Leadership
- Teaching and Learning Center
- Veterans Services
- Wellness Center
- Women's Center
- Workforce Education