The co-op preschool classes at North Seattle College provide a strong program designed to encourage the social, emotional, physical, and mental development of young children. We offer 42 different classes from infant through pre-kindergarten, with one new kindergarten option as well. Co-op is more than a preschool - it's a community.
- Monday – Thursday 7:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday 7:00am – 3:00pm
- Monday - Thursday 7:00am – 3:00pm
- Friday 7:00am – 1:00pm
Science Within Reach: CHEM&110, Chemistry and Society. This is a new non-majors chemistry class for fall quarter that fulfills the lab science requirement for the AA degree.
This course is chemistry for students who need a lab science class but have previously been unsure about taking chemistry, or thought chemistry was too hard, too geeky or not relevant. If you’ve never taken a science course or a science lab and are not going into nursing or medical-technical fields, this is the class for you.
Wednesday, June 17
Food and Drinks will be provided from 12-1 and the dedication will start at 12:15pm.
Join us for the mural opening and dedication reception!
We will hear about the inspiration for the imagery from artist Justin Gibbens, and will introduce the students who have worked so hard to make this mural happen.
The mural is located outside the Theatre and Lecture halls, on the south end of the library building facing the courtyard.
“This lecture will explore the origins of ISIS/ISIL, how they developed, and why they do not represent Muslims and Islam. It will also explore the negative impacts of Islamophobia.
Applications for this year's Students of Color Conference are now available!
Friday Night Fun is an activity designed to build more sense of community in North Seattle College community members.
Look here for FULL DETAILS, including Special Guest Speaker Dr. Quintard Taylor!
Faculty and Staff pick up your FREE copy at the TLC or at the Library's Reference Desk.
Students pick up your FREE copy at the Library's Reference Desk.
BOOK DISCUSSION SCHEDULE
Community College 101 will give you the preparation and support you need to successfully complete a community college job training program. If interested call or email now to schedule an intake with Sauntia Griffin at 206-853-3117 or Sauntia.Griffin@seattlegoodwill.org.
Find out if you are eligible for funding and sign-up for an orientation at www.startnextquarter.org. Or call us at (206)934-3787 or stop by the Workforce Education Office located on the 2nd floor of the Opportunity Center for Employment and Education (OCE&E) building, room 240.
- Art News
- Building Community
- Cashiering Display
- Continuing Education
- Diversity Advisory Committee
- Education Fund
- Recent updates to Chrome may cause issues with Canvas courses
- North e-Learning Support Center wishes you and your family a peaceful and inspiriting break!
- Is your Spring 2013 class using our new LMS: canvas?
- Canvas an exciting new Learning Management System “LMS”
- Spring is coming – e-Learning courses will fit into your busy schedule
- Facilities Operations
- Financial Aid
- Inside North
- International Programs
- IT Services
- IT Services Security Alerts
- Lead Stories
- OCEE Display
- Need Training? OCE&E Resource Area Staff Can Connect You With Programs and Funding
- ORCA LIFT Cards Available Here - discounted transit cards for low-income individuals
- Health Insurance Application Assistance is Available in the OCE&E (this building)
- Seattle Goodwill can help you go to college! Enroll now for Community College 101
- Need help paying tuition? Go to StartNextQuarter.org!
- Public Screensaver
- SAC Display Main
- SAC News and Events
- Staff Screensaver
- Student Activities
- Student Leadership
- Teaching and Learning Center
- Veterans Services
- Wellness Center
- Women's Center
- Workforce Education