Check in at the first floor reception desk.
Check in at first floor reception desk.
To sign-up, email Caroline Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign-up, email Caroline Dixon at email@example.com
Assistance is available to help you get enrolled in health insurance such as Medicaid, children’s health insurance, and other insurance for individuals who have an extended enrollment deadline.
Drop in on Monday, Tuesday, or Friday, 9:00am-1:00pm
Please visit https://northseattle.edu/ocee-social-services/affordable-care-act-assistance or see the OCE&E front desk in the lobby for information on what documents you need to bring with you.
Community College 101 will give you the preparation and support you need to successfully complete a community college job training program. If interested call or email now to schedule an intake with Sauntia Griffin at 206-853-3117 or Sauntia.Griffin@seattlegoodwill.org.
Find out if you are eligible for funding and sign-up for an orientation at www.startnextquarter.org. Or call us at (206)934-3787 or stop by the Workforce Education Office located on the 2nd floor of the Opportunity Center for Employment and Education (OCE&E) building, room 240.
Financial Empowerment Center in the OCE&E can help you reduce debt, improve credit, and increase savings
Contact Edison De Impala, Financial Counselor for an appointment: 206-356-7395, firstname.lastname@example.org
Free one-on-one job search assistance for people with low-income or a disability from nonprofit CARES of Washington
Free services. Call (206) 938-1253.
For questions about EDUCATION or TRAINING, please drop in to our OCE&E RESOURCES AREA.
THANKS FOR STOPPING IN AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!
- Art News
- Building Community
- Cashiering Display
- Continuing Education
- Diversity Advisory Committee
- Education Fund
- Recent updates to Chrome may cause issues with Canvas courses
- North e-Learning Support Center wishes you and your family a peaceful and inspiriting break!
- Is your Spring 2013 class using our new LMS: canvas?
- Canvas an exciting new Learning Management System “LMS”
- Spring is coming – e-Learning courses will fit into your busy schedule
- Facilities Operations
- Financial Aid
- Inside North
- International Programs
- IT Services
- IT Services Security Alerts
- Lead Stories
- OCEE Display
- Need Training? OCE&E Resource Area Staff Can Connect You With Programs and Funding
- ORCA LIFT Cards Available Here - discounted transit cards for low-income individuals
- Financial Goals and How to Budget For Them, FREE workshop on Wednesday, April 29th, 9:00-11:00am
- Stay Informed, Stay Out of Debt, FREE Credit Workshop on Thursday, April 16th, 1:00-3:00pm
- Health Insurance Application Assistance is Available in the OCE&E (this building)
- Public Screensaver
- SAC Display Main
- SAC News and Events
- Staff Screensaver
- Student Activities
- Student Leadership
- Teaching and Learning Center
- Veterans Services
- Wellness Center
- Women's Center
- Workforce Education