The North Seattle College Library invites the community to view selected works by
BOOK OF THE BOUND and CHAIN LETTER OF DEBTORS: book-based and interactive art by Carletta Carrington Wilson in the North Seattle College Library
Welcome! The North Seattle College Library invites the community to its open house on Wednesday, February 11, 10 am – 4pm.
Open to students, staff and members of the public, the NSC Library is re-introducing the community to its resources following a remodel. We'll have food and drinks too!
At this Open House, visitors may:
Join us for the North Seattle College Library Open House, February 11, 10 am – 4 pm
The North Seattle College Library invites the community to its open house on Wednesday, February 11, 10 am – 4pm.
Open to both students and members of the public, the NSC Library is re-introducing the community to its space and resources following a remodel.
This event is free and open to the public; snacks will be served.
At this Open House, visitors may:
Just a few more hours to come check out some books for the big weekend. Library closes at 4:00pm.
Look here for FULL DETAILS, including Special Guest Speaker Dr. Quintard Taylor!
Faculty and Staff pick up your FREE copy at the TLC or at the Library's Reference Desk.
Students pick up your FREE copy at the Library's Reference Desk.
BOOK DISCUSSION SCHEDULE
The North Seattle College Library invites the community to Open Air, a pop-up library presented by the Seattle Public Library’s Northgate Branch.
From January 26 – 30. Open Air will introduce students and the public to the many resources available to them through the Seattle Public Library (SPL). The North Seattle College Library is located at 9600 College Way North, Seattle WA 98103.
At this Open Air pop-up library, visitors may:
Have a look at this PBS video titled Language Matters:
"Language Matters asks what we lose when languages die and how we can save them. It was filmed around the world: on a remote island off the coast of Australia, where 400 Aboriginal people speak 10 different languages, all at risk; in Wales, where Welsh, once in danger, is today making a comeback; and in Hawaii, where a group of Hawaiian activists is fighting to save the native tongue."
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
-- Martin Luther King Jr., Letter from Birmingham Jail, April 16, 1963
US black civil rights leader & clergyman (1929 - 1968)
Come to the Library and peruse our new MLK display.
- Art News
- Building Community
- Cashiering Display
- Continuing Education
- Diversity Advisory Committee
- Education Fund
- Recent updates to Chrome may cause issues with Canvas courses
- North e-Learning Support Center wishes you and your family a peaceful and inspiriting break!
- Is your Spring 2013 class using our new LMS: canvas?
- Canvas an exciting new Learning Management System “LMS”
- Spring is coming – e-Learning courses will fit into your busy schedule
- Facilities Operations
- Financial Aid
- Inside North
- International Programs
- IT Services
- IT Services Security Alerts
- Lead Stories
- BOOK OF THE BOUND and CHAIN LETTER OF DEBTORS: book-based and interactive art by Carletta Carrington Wilson in the North Seattle College Library
- Library Closed Sunday & Monday February 15 & 16
- Library Open House and Artist's Reception
- Library Open House Wed Feb 11
- Read about them during halftime -- Seahawks books in the Library
- OCEE Display
- Seattle Goodwill can help you go to college! Enroll now for Community College 101 - registration EXTENDED to February 6th!
- Need help paying tuition? Go to StartNextQuarter.org!
- Compass Test Preparation: Winter Quarter Schedule
- Financial Empowerment Center in the OCE&E can help you reduce debt, improve credit, and increase savings
- Free one-on-one job search assistance for people with low-income or a disability from nonprofit CARES of Washington
- Public Screensaver
- SAC Display Main
- SAC News and Events
- Staff Screensaver
- Student Activities
- Student Leadership
- Teaching and Learning Center
- Veterans Services
- Wellness Center
- Women's Center
- Workforce Education