Application period: Jan. 23rd – Feb. 10th
Who is eligible? NSC students, faculty, staff, OCEE employees
Sign up at: https://northseattle.edu/sustainability/apply-your-p-patch-garden-plot
Once accepted, P-Patch gardeners must:
- Attend an orientation session on Saturday, March 11, 2017.
- Maintain an “active plot” from Spring to Fall. Plots that are being neglected will be turned over to the community to use.
- Participate in at least one work party.
- Volunteer eight hours over the course of the year in the form of composting, fund raising, site maintenance, etc.
- Overall, be a good neighbor to other plots.
Still have questions?
Contact Tim Albertson at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stop by at: the Sustainability Office in room CC1453A