The Annual Career and Internship Fair takes place Tuesday, January 31, 2017, from 2 to 4:30 p.m., at the Opportunity Center for Employment and Education (OCE&E) on the campus of North Seattle College.
Students and local community members are invited to network with employers and discover internship and job opportunities. Register here to attend: https://northseattlecareerinternshipfair.eventbrite.com.
If you have questions, please contact Meredith Bane, email@example.com.
Participating employers include:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Northgate
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Associated Recreational Council
- Port of Seattle
- Pride Foundations
- DHL Global Forwarding
- US Bank
- Wilderness Awareness School
- City Year
- International Community Health Services
- Express Employment Professionals - Seattle
- Peace Corps
- City of Seattle
- Center for Autism
- C+C| Social Marketing & PR
- Terra Staffing Group
- City MD