International Programs (IP) presents the annual International Night celebration on Friday, March 3, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m. in the Multifunction Room (North's old cafeteria in the College Center Building, CC1456).
Based on information from the National Weather Service and the latest road conditions in our area, all North Seattle College classes will be canceled and offices closed today Monday, Feb. 6, due to inclement weather.
We plan to resume regular campus hours on Tuesday, Feb. 7.
For information about non-college events and activities scheduled at campus facilities today, please contact the sponsoring organizations directly.
Thank you for your cooperation and support and be safe.
Due to inclement weather, North Seattle College's opening is delayed for Monday, February 6. Campus will open at 12 p.m. All classes and activities starting before noon are cancelled.
North asks students and employees to please add extra time to their commutes and to expect possible road closures and traffic delays.
For more information or updates, please visit the North Seattle College website at northseattle.edu
Jan. 30, 2017
This past Friday President Donald Trump issued an Executive Order that temporarily bans travel into the United States by citizens of seven countries: Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. While the implementation and impact of this order is blurred and the news surrounding it continues to break, I am working with my leadership team on campus and across the Seattle Colleges District to monitor and assist students and employees who may be affected.
Interested in earning your Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.S.) degree at North but not sure how? Attend an open house for your program of choice in March. Faculty and staff will be available to answer questions one-on-one with prospective students interested in our three bachelor's programs: Application Development, Early Childhood Education and International Business. Learn about our programs and begin the enrollment process.
The Annual Career and Internship Fair takes place Tuesday, January 31, 2017, from 2 to 4:30 p.m., at the Opportunity Center for Employment and Education (OCE&E) on the campus of North Seattle College.
North Seattle College faculty members Samantha Dolan, Ph.D., and Kelda Martensen were recently recognized for their leadership and contributions to higher education with the John and Suanne Roueche Excellence Awards.
North Seattle College students Tiffany Carpenter and Heidi Valles have been chosen as the college’s nominees for the 2017 All-WA Community College Academic Team.
- Arts, Humanities & ABE
- Art Department
- Business, Engineering, & IT
- Mix, Mingle and Meet Engineering Professionals
- New Entrepreneur Success Center Provides Support for Small Business Owners
- Learn Skills to Jump-start Your Own Business in NSCC’s Entrepreneurship Certificate Program
- North Seattle Community College Launches 3-D Building Information Modeling Program
- NSCC Instructor a Leader in Open Educational Resources
- Continuing Education
- Diversity Advisory Committee
- Education Fund
- Recent updates to Chrome may cause issues with Canvas courses
- North e-Learning Support Center wishes you and your family a peaceful and inspiriting break!
- Is your Spring 2013 class using our new LMS: canvas?
- Canvas an exciting new Learning Management System “LMS”
- Spring is coming – e-Learning courses will fit into your busy schedule
- Financial Aid
- Health & Human Services
- International Programs
- IT Services
- Math, Science, & Social Science
- Student Activities
- Student Administrative Council
- Student Leadership & Multicultural Program
- Veterans Services
- Wellness Center
- Women's Center